Massive business growth is achievable for you. Especially if you follow these three steps, Queen! Whether it’s through a polished brand and web design, tech that causes little stress, or the digital marketing strategies you use… you’re bound to see massive business growth. If you want to start seeing massive business growth tomorrow, it’s time to get reading!
Brand and web design for business growth
First, step one is all about brand and web design. Most people start their business, only to DIY the things that will “cost too much”. However, having a brand and web designer on your team is one of the best ways to see immediate business growth.
While you might think that DIYing will get you to your goals quicker, it can actually be the opposite. Relying on DIY branding and web design alone is actually holding you back. What this mainly comes down to is pricing. One thing I hear from new clients is that their DIY branding is holding them back from charging higher prices.
Aesthetic and site functionality are two areas where your DIYing hits hard. At first, it’s common to think that the aesthetic is the main problem with your website, but upon looking a little deeper, we can see that your site functionality plays a large role. This could mean:
- Your client experience needs to be optimized.
- The user experience of your site could be preventing inquiries.
- The steps to get from start to booked may not be clear.
Don’t fret if this is you, Queen! Leave it to the pros – most smaller problems may be a sign of a root issue that needs to be taken care of.
If you’re looking for help with your brand and web design, you can learn more about my services here.
Tech for business growth
Second, it’s time to introduce you to some no-stress tech, Queen! Step two is all about the tech you use in your business. This is key to either staying stagnant or seeing incredible business growth. Here’s some tech you can use to get your business in tip-top shape:
- ClickUp – The best project management tool to organize your business
- Tailwind – Great for scheduling Pinterest and Instagram content
- Flodesk – Create beautiful emails that captivate your audience
These are just three examples of tech I use in my business! It helps me save time, earn more money, and see business growth. If you’re looking for the top business resources you’ll be obsessed with too, you can check out all my recommendations here. (Just note, I may get a small commission if you choose to purchase through my link)
Want even more weekly support? Why not sign up for the No Stress Tech newsletter, coming straight to your inbox with all my top tech tips to remove the overwhelm from your business.
Digital marketing for business growth
Lastly, digital marketing is the final step and another great way to see business growth. The best part of digital marketing is that you can reach your audience on multiple platforms. Even more, this increases your opportunity for growth and sales. Here are the top three ways to jump on the digital marketing bandwagon:
- Social media marketing
- Search engine optimization
- Email marketing
Digital marketing is perfect for you if you’re looking to:
- Highlight your rocking brand and build brand awareness through different pieces of content
- Link back to your website, no matter what platform you’re using. Now, this is the power of a good Call to Action.
How I Help
Overall, if you’re looking for business growth, following all three steps is the perfect way to catapult your success. Even better, I’m here to lend a hand. Here are three ways we can work together to up-level your online presence:
- Brand Design – Get the visuals that your business deserves. Create brand awareness and cohesiveness with everything you need to market your business. Learn more here.
- Brand + Web Design – Take the vision for your business and turn it into reality. My conversion-focused branding + web design process uncovers what makes you unique and helps you use that to attract clients, book your calendar, and live a life you love. Learn about it here!
- Website In A Day – Done DIY-ing your website and stressing about where your next lead is coming from? Never fear, Website in a Day is here. Learn all the details here.